Sunday, June 10, 2007

Adding Variety to Sojos Dog Food for Your Dog

I believe variety is an essential part of a dog's diet, and thus encourage adding veggies and other healthy foods, in addition to meat to your Sojos Dog Food Mix. Try mixing in a teaspoon of chopped greens, carrots, or other natural foods such as cooked rice, yogurt, or eggs. Avoid citrus fruits, onions, and spicy foods.

For dogs with special dietary needs, consult a holistic vetinarian.

If you would like to try Sojos Dog Food Mix, please click the link in blue.

2 comments:

Shamrockmommy said...

I have been using sojos since a month before the recalls, thankfully!
I do lots of variety. I rotate meats: beef, turkey, chicken, canned salmon. I rotate veggies, just about anything frozen or fresh. Just steam, chop with a mini chopper and mix in.
Yogurt is a favorite add-in also.

My dogs have improved so much- and they were already on a holistic kibble! My 11 yr old who was going downhill with arthritis and slept most of the day now acts half his age. My other 2 couch potatoes have trimmed up and play more.

It's easy to do (takes no longer than whipping up a meal of spaghetti for your family). If you can make spaghetti, sojos will be a breeze.

Eloise Allen said...

shamrockmommy...
Thanks for telling us of your experience with Sojos Dog Food.

Since the recalls, it's been such a worry about what to feed your dog and I think Sojos Dog Food is the answer. The different foods you've mixed in shows just how easy it is to give your dog not only healthy, (safe) food, but lots of variety too.

I'm so glad your dogs are obviously loving Sojos and thriving on it as well.

That's great!